This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
Seriously I need a new cellphone. I'm not happy with the one I have. I used prepaid phone because I want to save money. I was attracted with the promo ads back then. The monthly fees including the tax for unlimited call and text was so cheap. I strongly believed I got a good deal from this prepaid phone. The unit itself and the fees are actually affordable so I grabbed it right away without doubts. In the end, I found out it was a big rip off. This cellphone is constantly sucking my money monthly aside from that the service was poor. Every time my balance was low I received never ending messages stating to make payment right away. Isn't that annoying? I can't believe I waste all my money. Now I've learned my lesson, I will buy expensive unit with reasonable fees, less stress and no worries at all.
Did you heard about Tracfone? Well, I heard this is the better one. If you live anywhere in the United States you have a perfect cellphone because there are so many features that you're going to like. Tracfone is a big help for any season especially in summer. It costs very little to entire family. There are no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancelation fees. No surprises! Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth®-enabled "Smart" phones.
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
International Long Distance:
• This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
• Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
• With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
• Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
For more information on convenience, reliability and coverage check out these videos from real TracFone customers!
If you're a real TracFone customers make sure to check the website for promos and discounts. You can choose any plans you like for yourself or your entire family. Most real TracFone customers received a reasonable pricing monthly. If you have questions just click the link above.