Here are photos from Google Earth of the devastation in Haiti. You can see here how the earthquake did damages to the Cathedral, Bay, Downtown, and National Palace in Port-au-Prince. Anyway, I got these photos from Sphere with heart breaking stories from Carl Franzen who's a contributing writer. The Haitians are asking for help worldwide. They don't have any food or shelter. If you can donate any amount to any trusted organization kindly do so. There are a lot of women, men and children who are starving and in need of our help. Let's all make a difference!
1) If you're living in the United States, kindly use your cellphone by texting the American Red Cross, Donate $10 to the American Red Cross – charged to your cell phone bill – by texting "HAITI" to "90999."
2) The International Committee of the Red Cross (organization accepting international currencies)
3) CNN.com/impact (providing trusted resources for donation)
4) CARE (providing basic needs)
5) Habitat for Humanity International (providing shelter)
6) International Medical Corps (providing medical aid)
7) World Food Programme (providing food)