>
Scarlet



Thanks LEA for this wonderful award. I really appreciate it. Anyway, I researched the lyrics of "BEAUTIFUL", sang by Cristina Aguilera. Just want to share this to all my readers. Here it is, dedicated for you.



Everyday is so wonderful.
Then suddenly its hard to breath
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain Im so ashamed

I am beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful
In every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
Oh no, so don't you bring me down today

To all your friends you're so delirious
So consumed
In all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The pieces gone
Let the puzzle undone
Ain't that the way it is

No matter what we do
No matter what we say
We're the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes

And everywhere we go
The sun will always shine
And tomorrow we might awake
On the other side




Well anyway.... There are some rules to be followed when receiving this award, and they are:

* Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
* Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
* Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
* State 7 things about yourself.


Here are the 7 things about myself:
1. Smart
2. Responsible
3. Loving
4. Friendly
5. God fearing
6. Witty
7. Patient


Now, I want to pass this award to my co-blogger;

Grace, Arvin95, Jacky, Cacai M, Lynn, Levy, Pinaymama
4 Responses
  1. Mommy Levy Says:

    Hi Ruth, I appreciate this. Thank you so much!

    BTW, can you just send me your paypal account and I will send you your prize from my last contest. It seems you have not received the GC's yet, ano pa ba i expect ko sa post office natin :( it's almost 3 months wala pa din.

    I'll send $12 okay. Just email me your paypal account. thanks! and I am really sorry for the delay.



  2. Cacai M. Says:

    Hi Te Ruth, heheh... thanks for calling me Mrs. Beautiful ha.. hehehe.. will post this soon. ~hugs~


  3. hi mommy ruth, thanks sa award! GOd bless