>
Scarlet
Black Friday Here I Come

Thanks for the post, Reynaldo Conley

My favorite time of year is here and I got my list from the kids last night on what they wanted for Christmas this year. I got to admit I am excited this year with seeing what is in the sale papers so far. My daughter is begging me like crazy to buy her a Barbie doll collector 2010 and not to mention a Barbie doll house to play with these barbies in. And my son, well hes at that expensive stage. Hes pitching a fit for a laptop computer. All I can say is thank God for my husbands bonus that came in right in the nick of time.

My husband is already mad at me. This time of year he hates it since I force him to come with me. But who else is going to carry everything I buy that day. Target, Wally World, KMart, and the mall better watch out. I got my husbands check and know how to use it. At least my husband is the logical one. He is the one that alwayss remember to set the all home security system on the house before we leave. If it was left up to me I would most likely forget.
0 Responses