The requirements that i brought during my interview at US Embassy Manila, Philippines are the following: First, proof of payment, you must pay $100 USD to Bank of the Philippines Island (BPI) or Citibank. Secondly, required documents, (a) Passport, (b) DS-156 Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Bank), (c) DS-157 Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Bank), (d) DS-156K Nonimmigrant Fiance(e) Visa Application (Bank), (e) Birthcertificate – NSO, (f) Cenomar, Certificate of No Marriage Record – NSO, (g) NBI Clearance, (h) Evidence of a meeting prior to the Petition, physically been together within 2 yrs before the petition was filed, photographs w/ family & relatives, (i) Evidence of a genuine engagement – letters,emails,phone records,bank records,photographs, (j) Proof of termination of a prior marriage, (k) Evidence of Support – Petitioner’s US Federal Income Tax (Form 1040) and Wage & Tax Statements (W-2), Employment letters stating salaries and Bank statements, Complete I-134 Affidavit of Support Form (signed & notarized less than one year at the time of ur visa application), petioner must submit all this to applicant, (l) Visa Photographs – 2 colored photographs, (m) Results of Medical Examination – for K1 and K2 applicants at St. Lukes Extension Clinic - $95 fee for applicant, $ 67 fee for the child. You must bring vaccination record of your child, over all, you will spend less than $1,000 USD. After accomplishing all the documents and done with the interviews. Proceed to Philippine Department of Tourism for travel tax deduction of your child airfare, present the passport. Also, you need to attend seminar at the Commission on Filipinos Overseas with fee. When you’re here in the US, prepare atleast $3,000 USD for greencard application, social security number, employment authorization, driver’s license, state identification, vaccination and lawyer if needed. One more thing, both of you, petitioner and applicant, must keep all the letters and notice received from the embassy. You'll going to need it once you're here in the US for filing of Change of Permanent Status (greencard). Note, All fees are subject to change.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses